1. I was supposed to be called Charlotte.
2. My middle names are Charlotte(^) and Ann (Grandma’s name).
3. I’ve NEVER watched The Lion King! queue the rage…
4. I think i’m technically an inch off being classed as a dwarf… short girl problems (4″11).
5. I have a BA (Hons) degree in Playwork (a FIRST may i add).
6. Sausage roll connoisseur.
7. I don’t like lots of chocolate and i’m not a dessert person but i LOVE nutty chocolate (Kinder Bueno, Nutella, Ferrero Rocher, Snickers etc.).
8. I could probably live off carbs, cheese, mushrooms and onions, either/or/and.
9. I love trying new places to eat and drink.
10. Can you tell I love food yet.
11. BUT I also love health & fitness and cooking.
12. I’m awesome at Jigsaws.
13. My favourite cocktails are Daquiri, Woo Woo and Pornstar Martini.
14. I’d choose Zombies over a chick flick every time.
15. I’m very busy – I work 2 jobs which include weekends, morning, evenings and nights. I run my own business www.my-style.uk, and most recently I blog about everything and anything. I am busy but I will always message back ASAP.
16. I can’t wear nail varnish or jewellery for work which I used to do everyday and i’m a bit of a tomboy so my fashion business and blogging are my girly outlets.
17. Mostly all new people I meet judge me by the way I look or the things I like to do. Just because I like to dress nicely in girly clothes, why does it shock people that I listen to metal and game. Just because I’m a bit of a gamer it doesn’t mean I’m a ‘geek’ whatever that consists of. What even are stereotypes? Like they say in Shrek, i’m like an onion. I have layers. Get to know me. I don’t like people because of the way they look or the things they do, I like who they are.
18. On that note, i couldn’t possibly list all of my music tastes. I can listen to anything from dubstep to motown and beyonce to metal…
19. I believe you get out what you put in. And that goes for everything including success, health and relationships.
20. I have a neurological condition called Misophonia. It’s debilitating, socially awkward and shit although i’m trying to stay positive and keep it under control as much as possible because I understand that’s it’s also hard for everyone around me that has to put up with it too and i’m very lucky compared to some others.
21. I don’t usually tell anyone about it because people find it hard to understand the symptoms and it’s usually defined or portrayed by the media in the completely wrong way. You might be thinking ‘well, she’s just told the whole of the internet’ but i’m hoping to use my blog to finally talk about it properly. Blog post in due course.
22. I love making plans and lists, but i never stick to them.
23. I was an only child for 12 years, then two more came along.
24. I hate going to bed, I just want to stay up ALL night! But once i’m asleep, I never want to get up.
25. I DONT smoke, I DO drink.
I hope this post has helped you learn a bit more about me as a person. Anything else you want to know, or just fancy a chat? Drop me a message… i’ll always reply as soon as I can :)…